Sunday, June 20, 2004

me the crappy writer

When the rain starts to fall
and life finds you on your knees again
you must remember the faith of the blue sky
to hang above the earth as a ceiling
against the dark of the universe.
Remember the faith of the rainbow
to smile after the clouds had cried
their sorrows to wash away all
anxiety of the earth.
Remember the faith
that would keep us together
despite the distance, despite the time,
through letters and telephone lines.
This is the faith we're believing, the lives
we keep on living, and in this dark
we'll find a light that's each other's heart.
Bless you for the warmth I had found,
I'd keep it for the rest of my life.
Now it's time for you to fly,
my shiny red balloon
against my crimson lavender sky.


the damn poem was supposed to be happy i don't know why it turned out so...sad. weird thing. anyways, i did that while i was supposed to be studying and i fell asleep. how nice. anyways, i'm gonna go renovate this blog and put up links and stuff oryt? see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home