Saturday, October 09, 2004

can you save me from myself?

[:music:] on the way down - ryan cabrera
[:mood :] down.

there was an earthquake yesterday of intensity 4-5 and i t kinda really freaked me out like..er..the chimes were going wild..

yesterday kinda meant something to me i don't know why...october 8..what's with? dunno. had my right ear pierced and..what else? well for me it meant something. it's an unneccessary pain which i chose to keep. it's like loving and transcending the pain. loving unconditionally and chosing to be happy despite the pain and the emptiness. transcending all of it so that i'll be up there instead, content with everything i have. :)

anyways, i went to school today for the syanad report which we were able to pull of with much grace *and she said we were prepared? damn what more if we really were?!* heh. kewl. anyways, i saw myk, ross, nathan and amiel hehe boylets!! haha joke.. nga pala, nagtatampo ako kay myk! *ya hear that?* ayaw nya manood ng shark tale!! haha joke..ok lng yun nuh..i unnerstend.

damn these mood swings are killing me! pahirap..hay. iba na talaga. wala lang. ayan wala na ko makuwento.

light after dark. :) woke up witht he sun shining. for a moment there i thought you'd come and give me a chance..turns out i was wrong again.

but things will change coz i've got faith that it will. one day.


*thinking of changing my ashes fall layout...watcha think?*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home