Thursday, June 24, 2004

thanks for shoving it in my face [my first hate post]

yeah. finally gotten things straight. gawd. that was terrible. but do i care? i think not. the important thing now is that everything's clear. for me that is. i know what to do and i'm gonna do it. you know why? coz i'm sick of you. sick of you and the things you put me through. thanks for shoving it in my face. thanks for teaching me how to hate the only person i ever loved this way. thanks for never giving me a chance. thank you coz you were selfish and too into yourself that you didn't see the possibilites. i respect that.

so i hate you. you wouldn't give a damn anyways, right? you never did. why should you anyway? sino ba ako sayo? wala di ba? tang ina hindi ako bulag para makita yun. hindi ako tanga. kaya sana wag mo kong hinihiritan ng madrama kase totoo naman e.

ayan. malaya ka na. wag mo na kong iisipin ha? go do whatever you wanna do. don't ever think of me anymore. gawd come to think of it you never did. so it wouldn't make a fucking difference now would it?

you know, call me mean and evrything, but i love the fact that everyone hates you for what you did. coz you know what, you deserve it. you have no fucking idea how i feel don't you dare say you know coz you don't, ok? you fucking don't.

You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending


It's nice to know you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done




fuck you. go to hell. whatever.

[edit] and yeah sorry for being so blunt. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home