Tuesday, July 06, 2004

standing on the edge

yeah i've been updating my dj again for some weird reason i have no idea what it is. gawsh... anyways, today was unpretty. lots of stuff going on...lots of not so nice stuff going on.

i do not want to elaborate. go to my other blog for the details.

*falls asleep on the laptop AGAIN*

[edit] you know why i'm pissed? coz we never were close friends like you claim us to be.

I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph, I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open
And I don’t feel like I am strong enough
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel light when you’re gone away
~seether & amy lee

and i know i can't be mad at you forever coz one day i'll have to forgive you, one day i have to find my freedom and one day everything will be alright.

i can't steal your freedom. it's all yours. enjoy it while it lasts.

i fucking hate myself for feeling this way. i hate myself for ruining it all. I HATE MYSELF!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger corinne said...

dude, cool ka lang. everything's going to work out.. everything's going to be fine. im sure of it. ^.~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home