Sunday, August 01, 2004

weirdness

well to start off i'm starting my recursion mp. yeah weird me. well all i can say is that fuck that jerk who i met online who claims to be falling for me. gawd. someone knock some sense into his brain please? we don't know wach other and he claims to like me in you know what way? i'm like...er...he sounds so childish i swear..and he's 24 years old! gawd! then he says swerte talaga nung guy na mahal mo...i'm like..yeah! of course..i know i'm mean but hey...he's really annoying. i pity him a bit..he keeps on ranting about his exes not loving him at all ro something...gawd.

/*deleted a part of this entry 08.02.2004*/

there. i placed the guy in my ignore list. gawd. he's so annoying. really. anyways, there. i'm really getting sleepy now...so i guess i better go. good night y'all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home