Thursday, July 29, 2004

when the clouds think twice about rain

song that's on my mind :: some song by carol banawa...i forgot the title *grins*

i'm really sorry for bitching out on the previous post. i know very well that i have the right to but hey...this is a public blog and somehoe it does concern other people so...i just wanna say sorry for flaming on certain people.

anyways, since i got on the bus on the way home i've been having this weird good feeling...yeah i even did my maccoms assignment! can you believe that? gawd..and i finished reading the next chapter we're gonna discuss in manacon. i'm currently downloading my mp2 from the files folder of our groups *snickers*. heh. :) don't remind me. i'm even kind of motivated to do my next mp concerning FILES. damn those files. :)

anyways...i miss him a lot. wah how mushy of meeeee!!! i really don't wanna ba mushy here of all places but...er...it is my blog...hehe...wala lang...i just miss him, masama? kase epal e. pinaalala pa ni kitel...er...of all the things i don't like it's when people remind me of things that should be long forgotten. things like all the good things he has done for me. you know why? coz it hurts somehow. to think of all the good times and everything...it just feels sad to think that it's all gone. :( er...hate it when my eyes get all blurry right when i'm typing in the dark..damn tears...i wish i could put cement in my tear ducts or something. haha kidding.

er anyways, i'm searching for new skins for this blog. i'm getting tired of the blogspot look. i already found one and i'm gonna test it somewhere else before putting it here. wah!!~ off to work on it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home