Wednesday, August 02, 2006

invisible.

~* music: invisible - ashlee simpson
~* mood: loathing you

so lately it's been too crazy, seems like nothing's changed at all. see that the light has died out now in my eyes and the happy gasoline has run out on me again. i am in the middle of nowhere, just this straight road leading to somewhere. with my hands on the wheel and you on my mind i look up at the sunless sky where the crescent moon faintly sighs. yes, i am in a mess but i look forward to tomorrow, just as i had for the last three years. i'm making a mess now, doesn't it show? but i'd love to dance with you again. i long to hold you and feel nothing but passion. i long to kiss you and feel myself get lost in your tiny universe where i can't breathe. yes, i still want to feel trapped and dead and not breathing. and after that death i want to rise again, flames lit in glory as i gracefully fall back into reality. i want to fall. i want you to consume me til it hurts, just so that i can start over. go back to the beginning to rise and burn again. burn so deeply that i could taste life. i want to burn. in your arms. in your want. in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home