Tuesday, June 29, 2004

far away beside me

i just made my sort of farewell entry in my raindrops blog...i'm kinda leaving that place for while just to forget about the bad times.

yeah i'm kinda speechles right now..i have no idea where to start...well today sucked...yeah and i don't wanna talk about it. i met up with sam in um. i borrowed her cds which i had just finished copying.

i hate the weather! it's freaking me out! it's too windy and weird and...i dunno. it just gives me this really weird feeling. must be the dreams that i've been having for the past few days. weirdness.

ggrrr...can't seem to express myself through simple words so i'm saying it again through a song.

One Last Cry
Brian Mcknight


My shattered dreams and broken heart
Are mending on the shelf
I saw you holding hands
Standing close to someone else
Now I sit all alone
Wishing all my feelings was gone
I gave my best to you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

One last cry
Before I leave it all behind
I gotta put you out of my mind this time
Stop living a lie
I guess I'm down to my last cry

I was here
You were there
Guess we never could agree
While the sun shines on you
I need some love to rain on me
Still I sit all alone
Wishing all my feelings was gone
Gotta get over you
Nothing for me to do
But have one last cry

One last cry
Before I leave it all behind
I goota put you out of my mind
For the very last time
Been living a lie
I guess I'm down, I guess I'm down
I guess I'm down...
I guess I'm down...
To my last cry...


how boring can i get. anyways, i so wanna finish my mp na..*yeah mp parin ang iniisip. anu ba.* wala lang. saya ng compro2 kanina e. grabe nagsulat ako sa board ng isang mahabang function..nakakangawit pala magsulat sa board. well anyway. ayun.

there's something about the way the wind howls,
the way the trees brush the air's sparks and create creepy sounds.
there's something about the way the wind resembles your whispered goodbye,
my wrath when i realized i was living a lie.
why do they keep haunting me?
why can't i see freedom past the gray clouds?
i'm trapped in between this windy hell.
i wanted rain and you gave me the wind.
the angry wind that forced me
to let you go, let you fly.


thanks to unpretty for this comment that i had to dig up... :)

i have a little problem, fellow goddess.

whenever you're hurt, whenever you're sad, i cant just help but notice how beautiful you are. there is something beautiful and amazing in the way you are whenever you sail on troubled waters; however, its hard to see from the bridges you once walked on (which now, i have been visiting). maybe, i'd get a better view upclose. i just realized you have not been staring at the two lights above the sea. there is no sea.

it has been in you all along. its the reservoir of your little hopes, your little dreams; the sea is where you have kept your tears. the drops that you have not shed became the sea, and the reason why you come back to such place whenever you're blue is because, you scoop the waters in your cup of ashes, and you bring it home.
and its hard to rise if your ashes are wet.

burn. you are a phoenix. the two lights are in you, you own the heaven.

love, unpretty

***

thanks also to pearl for being there. it really means a lot. :) so there. i guess that's all for now...i'll check back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home