Wednesday, July 07, 2004

the pink sky i saw last night

funny when you have quite a few blogs and you don't know where to update...haha! yeah i might be trimming them down to two or three again. just to clear up the mess. i'm thinking about deleting my poetry blog coz people rarely visit. Broken will also be deleted...*thinking of it...* and i think i know how i'm gonna recreate my dj so..hang in there for that. lol. i'm gonna start working on my dj at the end of this week...any color/theme suggestions? post them up at the tagboard.. :)

weeh i'm excited na..i mean, to renovate my blog...i think sheena is rubbing off on me...changing layouts and everything...:)

***

time is so going slow today... as in likeone second may as well be one minute...damn...

this sunday i'm gonna start the Church involvement shit. yak!! wala lang. ayun. sinsabi ko lng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home