Monday, August 16, 2004

Resurgam: when words weigh too much

::music:: truly madly deeply by savage garden
::mood :: annoyed, sleepy, depressed

i talked to Jane earlier *happy birthday mah bessie* and...i dunno...i guess her words weighed too much for me. i felt like no matter whom i ask, it's all the same answers i get. that i made the wrong decisions and am continuing to make the wrong decisions. i just find it sad that no one even dared to recognize the fact that i'm exerting effort to change somehow and be a little more positive. but hell that won't bring me down. i don't wanna let them step all over me again. this time i got more faith that everything will be alright. if only they'd stop being so annoying and stop reminding me of things that are better off forgotten.

one day soon i'll be able to fly away. this is only the beginning. i will get there somehow. i'm walking away and leaving everything behind co i'm tired of waiting for something that will never come my way. one day soon it'll find me. but not now. i've got my life to straighten out first.

we both know i'm not over you...

so stop pretending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home