Saturday, August 26, 2006

typical

~* music: sabihin mo na - top suzara
~* mood: uber bored

i bummed around all day which is typical for a term break-slash-weekend day. :\ i finally finished reading that new book i bought, i was a teenage fairy by francesca lia block. ima read the five people you meet in heaven next. i borrowed it from val/scorpionflare. oh and i watched tv this evening. TV!! matagal na akong hindi nagbabad sa tv. i was watching AXN earlier, and i was able to catch a few good shows like dr. house and numb3rs.

anyway. i so wanna graduate and get out of the here and now. it's starting to be so pathetic. :(

i'm just really sad right now. i miss my friends. i miss our laughter.


___
I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart that I left unspoken...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home