Friday, August 25, 2006

walking alone

i've tried time and again
to traverse this road on which i trespassed
your life, your love, your everything.
and everytime i'd walk on
you'd just walk ahead, look away,
leave, shut me out, go away.
you never waited, you never heard me
when i asked you to stay
when i asked you to leave the light on.
it hurts to know that we've been so close
but you were millions of miles away
while i dreamt on about us
and you broke those dreams.
now you're telling me i haven't moved an inch
when i'm on the other side of the road
how could you do this to me?
how could you even try?
how come you couldn't see that
i've made it this far and that i'm living my life
how come you couldn't see that
i was always the one to watch you walk away?



___
i wanna fly away. i wanna fly away from now.
i wanted to fly but i've broken my wings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home