Sunday, February 13, 2005

ang pagibig, ganyan talaga, masaya

posting this for everyone to see. it's a short story i made on october 20, 2004. comments please! :p oh yeah and the song's related to the story so..un. super ganda nung song kaya ayun..nakagawa ren ako ng short story..hehe..nabasa na to ni ellen...nagcomment na ren siya.. :p

***

i walked around the room..listening to the twilight sounds, the clock ticking, telling me it's one in the morning. pacing in your living room i see pieces of you around..your books, your notes, your guitar..i miss you even more, being intoxicated just by their presence. i hear you shuffling your feet as you come down the stairs...

i ask you if they're asleep.

you say yes. kanina pa.

i nod in return.

i avoid your gaze coz i know it hurts. it's too gravitational. i can't breathe while looking at you.

i say good night. matutulog na ako. you say alright. i go upstairs and pass the guest room. everyone's asleep.

i enter the other room and find a bed made for me. i smile at the thought of you fixing it for me. looking out the window i hear the neighbors playing some opm song.

Ang pag-ibig, ganyan talaga
'Pag bago pa ang pag-ibig
Ganyan talaga, masaya


i sit on the bed and can't help think about everything that happened. memories flood my head and i find myself teary eyed. i hear you outside the door. next thing i know you're taking my hand, lifting me up into an embrace. you hold my like you're never gonna let go..and i go weak again.

i'm sorry, i hear you whisper in my ear. i'm silent for a few seconds. i look at you.

im not..i smile through the tears. i could see the tiny lights in your eyes despite the darkness. i don't want to fall. i can't possibly fall. coz i know you won't catch me...

you look at me in that weird/funny/sweet way and through my tears i can see your sincerity, i can see that you care. and it breaks down this wall i have, this mistrust i have for you. it breaks everthing in me i thought was strong.

you wipe away my tears and tell me i'm pretty when i smile. and so i do. i look at you and it feels like i'm locked in this state forever. then there's the gravity.

i'm fighting this want to kiss you. the way you linger inches away is killing me. i wanna make you feel how much i love you. i wanna hold you and not let go. i wanna give you everything even if i have no idea what that everything meant.

right now is a moment i wanna be in forever. right now is my heaven. though it pains me to know you're never gonna be mine, even in this moment i want you to know how much i love you. how much i wanna be with you, by your side, just there, holding your hand.

please stay..

i'm crying on your shoulder and i know you don't mind. you find me funny and i smile through my tears.

i will. i promise..

i hold your hand. i know everything's gonna be alright.

ang pag-ibig, ganyan talaga. masaya.


~*~

Ako'y malungkot na naman
Amoy chico na ako
Ilang tagay na, hindi pa rin tulog
Tanong ko lang sa langit
Kung bakit pumangit

Ang dating masaya
Ngayo'y panay problema
Bumabalot sa mundo
Bakit ganito...

Ang pag-ibig, ganyan talaga
'Pag bago pa ang pag-ibig
Ganyan talaga, masaya

Pagkagising ko
Nakita ko si Juan
Na siyang adik sa aming lugar
Parang droga daw ang bisa
Na ginamit nya kanina
Sa una lang daw masarap

Ang pag-ibig, ganyan talaga
Ako'y nilamon ng pag-ibig
Ganyan talaga, masaya
~ masaya, bamboo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home