Sunday, October 31, 2004

so much for my happy ending

i'm not gonna be posting anything here for a long time...i'm also thinking of deleting this though i've written a lotta stuff...

i just wanna say thanks for ruining everything. thanks for popping into our lives and just taking away the only thing that made my life meaningful in gokongwei. thanks for all the lies, it almost made me believe, though. you've practically got everything and you just had to take him too. well thanks anyway.

anyways, goodbye for now. i'm gonna miss this blog. you know where to find me. i know you do.


i'll always love him. but right now i'm thinking that it wasn't me who threw it all away. it was him. it's his loss, not mine. go catch your falling star. i hope she loves you the way i do.

~ wag ka magalala...hindi ikaw yung panakip butas. hindi ikaw yung pampalipas oras niya. nagawa ko na yang tungkulin ko sa kanya noon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home